- 1 对于各种作品、事件、文化等是否可以有自己的旅行路线话题？
- 2 New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers
- 3 關於Inputbox的輸入條與按鈕出現問題
- 4 Kartographer improvements on the Wikimedia wishlist
- 5 Please help expand in Wikivoyage:里程碑 with documentation of the site's main efforts/milestones over the years (especially if you are one of the most active editors)
- @夢蝶葬花：只要能符合旅行的性質有關的資訊，當然可以創建或擴增條目，不過w:膜蛤文化真的是有關旅行資訊方面嗎？--✈ YURIY ／ ✉ 想聊啥?! ． Ⓟ 海納百川 2017年10月20日 (五) 20:45 (CST)
New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers[编辑]
- @CKoerner (WMF)： Good idea! But Chinese language have Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, the function need to do auto change to Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese. such as these question. --✈ YURIY ／ ✉ 想聊啥?! ． Ⓟ 海納百川 2017年11月21日 (二) 22:30 (CST)
Kartographer improvements on the Wikimedia wishlist[编辑]
The kartographer is one of our most important features. RolandUnger has proposed some urgently needed improvements. If you want to support these wishes please vote on meta wiki for the Kartographer improvements. I wish you a very merry Christmas. Thank you very much.
Please help expand in Wikivoyage:里程碑 with documentation of the site's main efforts/milestones over the years (especially if you are one of the most active editors)[编辑]
We at the Hebrew Wikivoyage have recently created and expanded this page in which we have (1) documented, as best as we could, the most important milestones our community achieved over the years in the development of the site (2) added the current most important milestones we are trying to achieve in the development of the Hebrew Wikivoyage in the present.
I noticed that most of the Wikivoyage communities have not created this page and/or haven't written yet a more well documented page with the most important milestones achieved in the development of their own Wikivoyage edition over the years. Most likely, because usually only a handful of highly active editors are the ones whom usually lead the way trying to reach various BIG goals in the development of the site instead of just editing the content article by article, and in my opinion, these pages would probably be written in the best way possible if they were written by each Wikivoyage edition's most highly active editors.
Either, if possible, please help expand this page on your Wikivoyage edition (especially if you are one of the most active editors in your Wikivoyage edition over the years) and help document, as best as we could, the most important milestones achieved in the development of your Wikivoyage edition over the years + add the current most important milestones your Wikivoyage community is trying to achieve in the present.
I am hoping that if each/most of the Wikivoyage editor communities do this we'll all have a much better understanding about where each community has chosen to focus all of their efforts throughout their site's existence (and perhaps, in this way, each Wikivoyage community might inspire the rest of the Wikivoyage editor communities to adopt new ideas for new important initiatives on our own edition of Wikivoyage which we haven't even considered so far).