从个别条目想到的可以扩充的东西。除了丰富各种景区条目以外，这个查证起来如果有，那也是很方便的。--夢蝶葬花（讨论） 2017年10月20日 (五) 18:43 (CST)
New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers
New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers
The Readers web team will be deploying a new feature this week to make it easier to download PDF versions of articles on the mobile website.
Providing better offline functionality was one of the highlighted areas from the research done by the New Readers team in Mexico, Nigeria, and India. The teams created a prototype for mobile PDFs which was evaluated by user research and community feedback. The prototype evaluation received positive feedback and results, so development continued.
For the initial deployment, the feature will be available to Google Chrome browsers on Android. Support for other mobile browsers to come in the future. For Chrome, the feature will use the native Android print functionality. Users can choose to download a webpage as a PDF. Mobile print styles will be used for these PDFs to ensure optimal readability for smaller screens.
The feature is available starting Wednesday, Nov 15. For more information, see the project page on MediaWiki.org.
) 2017年11月21日 (二) 06:07 (CST)
- @CKoerner (WMF)： Good idea! But Chinese language have Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, the function need to do auto change to Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese. such as these question. --✈ YURIY ／ ✉ 想聊啥?! ． Ⓟ 海納百川 2017年11月21日 (二) 22:30 (CST)
- Thanks @Yuriy_kosygin： for the reminder of that task. I reminded the product team of the issue. They're looking into it. CKoerner (WMF)（讨论） 2017年11月30日 (四) 23:11 (CST)
請立即告知我，本人目前正在暫時性的在Inputbox損壞做修復（如果會語法的朋友，可複製我的頁面中的Inputbox損壞修復章節內容，然後自主修改即可）；一旦Phabricator那邊已經得到改善後，若發現有些功能如上存在，也請再告知我，我將會找時間處理，謝謝。--✈ YURIY ／ ✉ 想聊啥?! ． Ⓟ 海納百川 2017年11月22日 (三) 00:20 (CST)
Kartographer improvements on the Wikimedia wishlist
The kartographer is one of our most important features. RolandUnger has proposed some urgently needed improvements. If you want to support these wishes please vote on meta wiki for the Kartographer improvements. I wish you a very merry Christmas. Thank you very much.
Sent with Global message delivery -- Nov, 28th 2017 - DerFussi
Please help expand in Wikivoyage:里程碑 with documentation of the site's main efforts/milestones over the years (especially if you are one of the most active editors)
We at the Hebrew Wikivoyage have recently created and expanded this page in which we have (1) documented, as best as we could, the most important milestones our community achieved over the years in the development of the site (2) added the current most important milestones we are trying to achieve in the development of the Hebrew Wikivoyage in the present.
I noticed that most of the Wikivoyage communities have not created this page and/or haven't written yet a more well documented page with the most important milestones achieved in the development of their own Wikivoyage edition over the years. Most likely, because usually only a handful of highly active editors are the ones whom usually lead the way trying to reach various BIG goals in the development of the site instead of just editing the content article by article, and in my opinion, these pages would probably be written in the best way possible if they were written by each Wikivoyage edition's most highly active editors.
Either, if possible, please help expand this page on your Wikivoyage edition (especially if you are one of the most active editors in your Wikivoyage edition over the years) and help document, as best as we could, the most important milestones achieved in the development of your Wikivoyage edition over the years + add the current most important milestones your Wikivoyage community is trying to achieve in the present.
I am hoping that if each/most of the Wikivoyage editor communities do this we'll all have a much better understanding about where each community has chosen to focus all of their efforts throughout their site's existence (and perhaps, in this way, each Wikivoyage community might inspire the rest of the Wikivoyage editor communities to adopt new ideas for new important initiatives on our own edition of Wikivoyage which we haven't even considered so far).
What do you think ? ויקיג'אנקי（讨论） 2017年12月5日 (二) 05:01 (CST)
根据中国地图出版社的中国公路地图册，中国被分为7个区，为华北、东北、华东、华南、西南、西北和港澳台，省份也与中国条目有出入，因为这个地图册也是为旅游者准备的，所以信息也比较可靠。需不需要修改？——Liuxingy（讨论） 2017年12月27日 (三) 19:48 (CST)
- 我再看一看,地图就只用重新上色。不过华北这么多城市实在不合适。——Liuxingy（讨论） 2017年12月28日 (四) 19:33 (CST)
Edit-a-thon "5 years Wikivoyage"
We propose an edit-a-thon dedicated to the 5th anniversary of the Wikivoyage launch at the WMF servers that took place on January 15, 2013. At Russian Wikivoyage it will be combined with the celebration of our 5000th article that we expect in early January. In a nutshell, we plan to request central banner on relevant language versions of Wikipedia, and offer small presents to everyone who makes useful edits to Wikivoyage articles during the period of January 16 - February 15, 2018.
We prepared several pages:
- Landing page that explains the basics of adding new objects and editing the existing ones; how to use Listing Editor and what to write in the description field
- Getting started, where we explain how to use Wikivoyage (dynamic maps, images, GPX files, offline usage) and what is special about our project; how we are different from other travel guides
- Rules of the edit-a-thon. The participants will score 1 point for each object added to an article, provided that they add practical information and write a meaningful description based on their first-hand knowledge. Copying information from the web is strongly discouraged.
- Every participant who scored more than 10 points, will receive postcards (this is equivalent to the prizes given for the Asian Month in Wikipedia). Those participants who will write at least 2 articles with the usable or guide status will receive printed travel guide for the region of their choice.
These are the rules at Russian Wikivoyage. You should feel free to modify them in your own way, but please, stick to several general guidelines:
- Prepare the landing page that will include brief instructions on which articles to edit, how to edit them, as well as links to relevant policies and guidelines in your language
- Provide the text of the central notice in your language
- Name one person who will be responsible for the communication
- If you plan to give presents, draft formal rules and find the presents. Our presents are partly funded by Wikimedia Russia and partly by ourselves. Talking to your regional chapter or even writing a rapid grant application may be a good idea. The prizes are not compulsory, but they are likely to increase the number of participants and motivate them to work harder.
Deadline: January 4, 2018. After this date I will initiate the Central Notice request on meta. Without the landing page and other relevant information, I won't be able to include your language into the request, and you won't have the central banner. Should you have question, please, ask them here or on my talk page. Happy New Year, and all the best in 2018!
--Alexander (talk) 21:50, 27 December 2017 (UTC)