- 金絲雀碼頭（Canary Wharf）。 金絲雀碼頭是一個主要包含購物、飲食、娛樂的大型商務綜合體，數棟英國最高的建築物座落於此，其中包括全英第二高的加拿大廣場一號。金絲雀碼頭的辦公室和零售空間的面積為14,000,000平方英尺（1,300,000平方米），其中約7,900,000平方英尺（730,000平方米）為金絲雀碼頭集團所擁有。在2011年此區人口為12，500。 根據洋房東的市場分析華人佔9.7%。
- 丹尼斯.西弗斯故居（Dennis Severs' House）， 18 Folgate Street,Liverpool Street Tube,London,E1 6BX,England。 丹尼斯・西弗斯故居是著名藝術家丹尼斯・西弗斯(1948-1999)。丹尼斯・西弗斯故居除了房子都不是真正的歷史遺蹟，但卻能帶領觀眾重回18世紀的英國。
- 倫敦道克蘭博物館（Museum of London Docklands）， No.1 Warehouse, W India Dock Rd, London E14 4AL英國，📞 ，📧 firstname.lastname@example.org。🕘 10:00-18:00。💰 免費。 倫敦道克蘭博物館介紹了從羅馬時代和維京時代至今港區的故事。
- 1 [http:// http://wiltons.org.uk 威爾頓音樂廳]（Wilton's Music Hall）， 25 Cable St, London E1 8NT（大不列顛）聯合王國，📞 。🕘 周一至周五12:00-23:00；周六周日17:00-23:00。 威爾頓音樂廳始建於1743年，最早是時候是出海的船長們的酒窖。但19世紀它被改建成了音樂廳。想前去遊玩需提前購票。
- Whitechapel Gallery（Whitechapel Gallery）。
- （Victoria Park）。
- V&A兒童博物館， Cambridge Heath Rd, London E2 9PA英國，📞 。 V&A兒童博物館是位於英國倫敦東區的一座博物館。這座博物館也是維多利亞和阿爾伯特博物館的分館之一。博物館開業於1872年。自1920年以來，博物館定位為專業收藏兒童有關藏品的博物館。現在V&A兒童博物館是英國規模最大的兒童博物館。
- 塔橋。 If you feel adventurous then spend a sunny Sunday afternoon walking the north bank of the River Thames to Tower Bridge in the City of London.
- Regents Canal。 Walk up the Regents Canal.
- Green Bridge。 Walk over the Green Bridge, a unique structure that joins Bow Common to Mile End Park with its urban nature reserve, taking the park over the busy A12 road, ensuring uninterrupted greenery for several miles, from the bottom of Bow Common to the top of the beautiful Victoria Park.
- Café Rouge， Mackenzie Walk，📞 。 在輕鬆的環境下享受你的美食和葡萄酒。
- Carluccios， Nash Ct，📞 。 這裏有正宗的意大利咖啡和安東尼奧.卡里路奇奧發明的所有意大利美食。酒店還設有午餐、肉類、奶酪等一系列的產品和禮品。
- The Fine Line， Fisherman's Walk，📞 。 Lunchtime menus include a mixture of continental and international meals. A snack menu is available in the evening. Two mezzanine areas at the bar for private party bookings.
- First Edition， 25 Cabot Sq，📞 。 International cuisine with continental and Far Eastern influences compliment a wide range of fresh seafood. Extensive wine list served by the glass. Private affairs welcome.
- Gaucho Grill， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside，📞 。 The Argentinian cowboy, the gaucho, made famous the tradition of cooking fresh meat over charcoal grills. The large horseshoe bar offers traditional South American cocktails and beer.
- Itsu， Second floor, Cabot Pl E, Canada Place，📞 。 Conveyor belt sushi restaurant, more on the side of "fusion" than traditional. Japanese Sushi along with a wide range of dishes reflecting a strong Asian and Vietnamese influence. Take away boxes are available. Fresh cocktails, sake and Japanese beer at the relaxed bar.
- Nandos， Unit 24-26, Jubilee Pl，📞 。 Traditional Portuguese style food, specializing in their famous Peri-Peri chicken flame grilled to perfection. Family style atmosphere is relaxed and always friendly.
- Plateau Restaurant Bar and Grill， 4F, Canada Place，📞 。 Modern French restaurant, part of the Conran restaurants group. More informal Bar and Grill includes steak grills and hearty regional French dishes. Two bars.
- Quadrato， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside（Four Seasons Hotel），📞 。 International classics for breakfast and northern Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner. The Tuscan Sunday Brunch and cocktails at bar Quadrato should not be missed. Watching chef Sebastiano Spriveri at work is a main attraction.
- Royal China， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside，📞 。 Popular restaurant with a great view of the Thames River. Decorated with Royal China gives a contemporary feel. Enjoy dim-sum as well as an extensive menu.
- Scu-zi， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside，📞 。 The funkiest restaurant and bar on the Thames river. Pastas, pizzas and salads are complimented by a first class selection of wines, spirits and cocktails.
- Sri Nam， The North Colonnade, Cabot Square，📞 。 Fine dining restaurant offering authentic Malaysian, Thai, Chinese, and Singaporean cuisines. A wide variety of drinks, cocktails and snacks are offered. Private dining rooms available by request.
- Wagamama， Jubilee Place，📞 。 Noodle and rice dishes freshly cooked in a well-designed canteen style restaurant.
- Waitrose Food and Home， Canada Pl，📞 。 Six different eateries under one roof. Waitrose Steak and Oyster Bar, Salad and Juice Bar, Tapas Bar, Moshi Moshi Sushi Bar and many other options.
- Zizzi， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside，📞 。 Serves authentic pastas and pizzas. During the summer a large riverside terrace affords sweeping views over the River Thames.
There is a cluster of good eateries at Bow Wharf, just a few minutes north of Mile End station.
- The Greedy Cow， 2 Grove Road, London, E3 5AX（Cross the street coming out of Mile End station, turn left, and then turn right at the road junction. The restaurant will be on your right.），📞 。🕘 Midday-10:30pm。💰 £10-20 per person (plus drinks)。 A cosy restaurant serving burgers with unusual and exotic ingredients, along with more traditional fare such as chicken or beef. Salads and steaks also available.
- The Crown。 Remarkable gastropub, see "Drink" below
- Fat Cat Cafe。
- Orange Room Cafe， Burdett Rd。 A good place for chilled-out lunches.
- Saucy Kipper fish & chip shop， Roman Rd。 Makes possibly the finest Fish and Chips in the world.
- Thai Restaurant。
- Venus in the Park。 Good Greek food. One of several restaurants under the Green Bridge.
- Zeera。 A decent, if slightly pretentious, Indian restaurant. One of several restaurants under the Green Bridge.
Wander up Brick Lane, and you will be pounced on by countless touts trying to persuade you to enter their client's restaurant. Try to go on a recommendation if you can, otherwise take pot luck.
Unfortuntately many of Brick Lane's curry restaurants have become victims of the success of the area. Most restaurants now employ pushy touts, who will hassle you to eat in their client's restaurants. The discounts may sound tempting, but they frequently inflate the prices simply so they can offer you a 'deal'.
The largest concentration is between Woodseer Street and Fournier Street. The old-style, flock wallpaper curry houses have now largely given way to shiny, light wood and aluminium eateries for the tourists and City workers. Whichever style you go for, though, it's always worth checking that they've got a licence to sell alcohol before taking up a table. A lot of the restaurants will allow you to bring you own alcohol along.
- Bengal Village， 75 Brick Ln。 Definitely one of the best places in Brick Lane. Very good food, good value, pleasant atmosphere and good service!
- Brick Lane Beigel Bake， 159 Brick Ln（Closer to Bethnal Green Rd and with a white sign），📞 。🕘 24 hours。 A local institution, Beigel Bake is more celebrated of the two and rated by some as the freshest most delicious bagel you will ever have. Their salt beef is more highly rated than Beigel Shop and a salt beef bagel with mustard and pickle is highly recommended for a post-clubbing snack.
- Britain's First & Best Beigel Shop， 155 Brick Ln（Further from Bethnal Green Rd and with a yellow sign），📞 。🕘 24 hours。 While less celebrated than its near neighbour, Beigel Shop is still well worth a visit. While Beigel Bake is a local institution, it is reflected in its limited range. As a result, Beigel Shop works harder for your cash, providing a wider range of fillings and an excellent sausage roll, making it the preferred destination for those who aren't enamoured with salt beef.
- New Tayyabs， 83-89, Fieldgate St（Between the East London Mosque and The Royal London Hospital）。 Long established and arguably the best South Asian restaurant in the Whitechapel area. Serves traditional food in a pleasant if slightly frenetic atmosphere. Outstandly good value and with fast efficient service, this reaturant is head and shoulders above any rival in nearby Brick Lane. Particularly recommended are: the mixed grills to share and the delicious mango or banana lassi drinks which are similar to milkshakes. Finally, when you have finished your delicious meal, the bill will always leave you with a smile on your face! Book and/or arrive early on Friday or Saturday as the restaurant is so popular you may have to queue.
- Lahore Kebabhouse Not exactly on Brick Lane, but a hidden gem, which is way more authentic. Great value, extremely friendly staff and able to cater to big groups (upwards to 20 people). Plus, it has a BYOB licence, keeping costs down.
- Tas Firin， 160 Bethnal Green Rd E2 6BG（tube: Shoreditch High St），📞 。 這裏有極棒的土耳其燒烤食品，幾乎只有肉類。(Just off Brick Lane)
- Gourmet San， 261 Bethnal Green Rd E2 6AH（tube: Bethnal Green/Shoreditch）。 這裏極棒的中國菜和中國的一樣貨真價實。
- Keu Deli， 332 Old Street London EC1V 9DR，📞 ，📧 email@example.com。🕘 9:00-21:00。💰 2-6£。 The banh mi sandwich is a crusty baguette filled with terrines, meats, lightly pickled vegetables, fragrant herbs and almost always mayonnaise.
- Pellici's， 332 Bethnal Green Rd E2（tube: Bethnal Green），📞 。 Possibly the best greasy spoon caff in the country (and one of very few left), this old pad, frequented by celebrities from X-Factor winners to the Krays, is well worth the effort. Cheap as chips by the London standard and well worth the value for money.
- Mala， 2 Marble Quay, St. Katherine's Dock（tube: Tower Hill），📞 。 Expensive Indian cuisine. Tandooris, Biryanis, and other specialties. View of the docks, full bar.
- Laxeiro， 93 Columbia Rd, E2 7RG（tube: Hoxton），📞 。 Family run Spanish Restaurant established in 1982. Amazing Spanish food.Great for lunch when at the flower market)