- 金丝雀码头（Canary Wharf）。 金丝雀码头是一个主要包含购物、饮食、娱乐的大型商务综合体，数栋英国最高的建筑物座落于此，其中包括全英第二高的加拿大广场一号。金丝雀码头的办公室和零售空间的面积为14,000,000平方英尺（1,300,000平方米），其中约7,900,000平方英尺（730,000平方米）为金丝雀码头集团所拥有。在2011年此区人口为12，500。 根据洋房东的市场分析华人占9.7%。
- 丹尼斯.西弗斯故居（Dennis Severs' House）， 18 Folgate Street,Liverpool Street Tube,London,E1 6BX,England。 丹尼斯・西弗斯故居是著名艺术家丹尼斯・西弗斯(1948-1999)。丹尼斯・西弗斯故居除了房子都不是真正的历史遗迹，但却能带领观众重回18世纪的英国。
- 伦敦道克兰博物馆（Museum of London Docklands）， No.1 Warehouse, W India Dock Rd, London E14 4AL英国，📞 ，📧 email@example.com。🕘 10:00-18:00。💰 免费。 伦敦道克兰博物馆介绍了从罗马时代和维京时代至今港区的故事。
- 1 [http:// http://wiltons.org.uk 威尔顿音乐厅]（Wilton's Music Hall）， 25 Cable St, London E1 8NT（大不列颠）联合王国，📞 。🕘 周一至周五12:00-23:00；周六周日17:00-23:00。 威尔顿音乐厅始建于1743年，最早是时候是出海的船长们的酒窖。但19世纪它被改建成了音乐厅。想前去游玩需提前购票。
- Whitechapel Gallery（Whitechapel Gallery）。
- （Victoria Park）。
- V&A儿童博物馆， Cambridge Heath Rd, London E2 9PA英国，📞 。 V&A儿童博物馆是位于英国伦敦东区的一座博物馆。这座博物馆也是维多利亚和阿尔伯特博物馆的分馆之一。博物馆开业于1872年。自1920年以来，博物馆定位为专业收藏儿童有关藏品的博物馆。现在V&A儿童博物馆是英国规模最大的儿童博物馆。
- 塔桥。 If you feel adventurous then spend a sunny Sunday afternoon walking the north bank of the River Thames to Tower Bridge in the City of London.
- Regents Canal。 Walk up the Regents Canal.
- Green Bridge。 Walk over the Green Bridge, a unique structure that joins Bow Common to Mile End Park with its urban nature reserve, taking the park over the busy A12 road, ensuring uninterrupted greenery for several miles, from the bottom of Bow Common to the top of the beautiful Victoria Park.
- Café Rouge， Mackenzie Walk，📞 。 在轻松的环境下享受你的美食和葡萄酒。
- Carluccios， Nash Ct，📞 。 这里有正宗的意大利咖啡和安东尼奥.卡里路奇奥发明的所有意大利美食。酒店还设有午餐、肉类、奶酪等一系列的产品和礼品。
- The Fine Line， Fisherman's Walk，📞 。 Lunchtime menus include a mixture of continental and international meals. A snack menu is available in the evening. Two mezzanine areas at the bar for private party bookings.
- First Edition， 25 Cabot Sq，📞 。 International cuisine with continental and Far Eastern influences compliment a wide range of fresh seafood. Extensive wine list served by the glass. Private affairs welcome.
- Gaucho Grill， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside，📞 。 The Argentinian cowboy, the gaucho, made famous the tradition of cooking fresh meat over charcoal grills. The large horseshoe bar offers traditional South American cocktails and beer.
- Itsu， Second floor, Cabot Pl E, Canada Place，📞 。 Conveyor belt sushi restaurant, more on the side of "fusion" than traditional. Japanese Sushi along with a wide range of dishes reflecting a strong Asian and Vietnamese influence. Take away boxes are available. Fresh cocktails, sake and Japanese beer at the relaxed bar.
- Nandos， Unit 24-26, Jubilee Pl，📞 。 Traditional Portuguese style food, specializing in their famous Peri-Peri chicken flame grilled to perfection. Family style atmosphere is relaxed and always friendly.
- Plateau Restaurant Bar and Grill， 4F, Canada Place，📞 。 Modern French restaurant, part of the Conran restaurants group. More informal Bar and Grill includes steak grills and hearty regional French dishes. Two bars.
- Quadrato， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside（Four Seasons Hotel），📞 。 International classics for breakfast and northern Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner. The Tuscan Sunday Brunch and cocktails at bar Quadrato should not be missed. Watching chef Sebastiano Spriveri at work is a main attraction.
- Royal China， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside，📞 。 Popular restaurant with a great view of the Thames River. Decorated with Royal China gives a contemporary feel. Enjoy dim-sum as well as an extensive menu.
- Scu-zi， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside，📞 。 The funkiest restaurant and bar on the Thames river. Pastas, pizzas and salads are complimented by a first class selection of wines, spirits and cocktails.
- Sri Nam， The North Colonnade, Cabot Square，📞 。 Fine dining restaurant offering authentic Malaysian, Thai, Chinese, and Singaporean cuisines. A wide variety of drinks, cocktails and snacks are offered. Private dining rooms available by request.
- Wagamama， Jubilee Place，📞 。 Noodle and rice dishes freshly cooked in a well-designed canteen style restaurant.
- Waitrose Food and Home， Canada Pl，📞 。 Six different eateries under one roof. Waitrose Steak and Oyster Bar, Salad and Juice Bar, Tapas Bar, Moshi Moshi Sushi Bar and many other options.
- Zizzi， Westferry Circus, Canary Riverside，📞 。 Serves authentic pastas and pizzas. During the summer a large riverside terrace affords sweeping views over the River Thames.
There is a cluster of good eateries at Bow Wharf, just a few minutes north of Mile End station.
- The Greedy Cow， 2 Grove Road, London, E3 5AX（Cross the street coming out of Mile End station, turn left, and then turn right at the road junction. The restaurant will be on your right.），📞 。🕘 Midday-10:30pm。💰 £10-20 per person (plus drinks)。 A cosy restaurant serving burgers with unusual and exotic ingredients, along with more traditional fare such as chicken or beef. Salads and steaks also available.
- The Crown。 Remarkable gastropub, see "Drink" below
- Fat Cat Cafe。
- Orange Room Cafe， Burdett Rd。 A good place for chilled-out lunches.
- Saucy Kipper fish & chip shop， Roman Rd。 Makes possibly the finest Fish and Chips in the world.
- Thai Restaurant。
- Venus in the Park。 Good Greek food. One of several restaurants under the Green Bridge.
- Zeera。 A decent, if slightly pretentious, Indian restaurant. One of several restaurants under the Green Bridge.
Wander up Brick Lane, and you will be pounced on by countless touts trying to persuade you to enter their client's restaurant. Try to go on a recommendation if you can, otherwise take pot luck.
Unfortuntately many of Brick Lane's curry restaurants have become victims of the success of the area. Most restaurants now employ pushy touts, who will hassle you to eat in their client's restaurants. The discounts may sound tempting, but they frequently inflate the prices simply so they can offer you a 'deal'.
The largest concentration is between Woodseer Street and Fournier Street. The old-style, flock wallpaper curry houses have now largely given way to shiny, light wood and aluminium eateries for the tourists and City workers. Whichever style you go for, though, it's always worth checking that they've got a licence to sell alcohol before taking up a table. A lot of the restaurants will allow you to bring you own alcohol along.
- Bengal Village， 75 Brick Ln。 Definitely one of the best places in Brick Lane. Very good food, good value, pleasant atmosphere and good service!
- Brick Lane Beigel Bake， 159 Brick Ln（Closer to Bethnal Green Rd and with a white sign），📞 。🕘 24 hours。 A local institution, Beigel Bake is more celebrated of the two and rated by some as the freshest most delicious bagel you will ever have. Their salt beef is more highly rated than Beigel Shop and a salt beef bagel with mustard and pickle is highly recommended for a post-clubbing snack.
- Britain's First & Best Beigel Shop， 155 Brick Ln（Further from Bethnal Green Rd and with a yellow sign），📞 。🕘 24 hours。 While less celebrated than its near neighbour, Beigel Shop is still well worth a visit. While Beigel Bake is a local institution, it is reflected in its limited range. As a result, Beigel Shop works harder for your cash, providing a wider range of fillings and an excellent sausage roll, making it the preferred destination for those who aren't enamoured with salt beef.
- New Tayyabs， 83-89, Fieldgate St（Between the East London Mosque and The Royal London Hospital）。 Long established and arguably the best South Asian restaurant in the Whitechapel area. Serves traditional food in a pleasant if slightly frenetic atmosphere. Outstandly good value and with fast efficient service, this reaturant is head and shoulders above any rival in nearby Brick Lane. Particularly recommended are: the mixed grills to share and the delicious mango or banana lassi drinks which are similar to milkshakes. Finally, when you have finished your delicious meal, the bill will always leave you with a smile on your face! Book and/or arrive early on Friday or Saturday as the restaurant is so popular you may have to queue.
- Lahore Kebabhouse Not exactly on Brick Lane, but a hidden gem, which is way more authentic. Great value, extremely friendly staff and able to cater to big groups (upwards to 20 people). Plus, it has a BYOB licence, keeping costs down.
- Tas Firin， 160 Bethnal Green Rd E2 6BG（tube: Shoreditch High St），📞 。 这里有极棒的土耳其烧烤食品，几乎只有肉类。(Just off Brick Lane)
- Gourmet San， 261 Bethnal Green Rd E2 6AH（tube: Bethnal Green/Shoreditch）。 这里极棒的中国菜和中国的一样货真价实。
- Keu Deli， 332 Old Street London EC1V 9DR，📞 ，📧 firstname.lastname@example.org。🕘 9:00-21:00。💰 2-6£。 The banh mi sandwich is a crusty baguette filled with terrines, meats, lightly pickled vegetables, fragrant herbs and almost always mayonnaise.
- Pellici's， 332 Bethnal Green Rd E2（tube: Bethnal Green），📞 。 Possibly the best greasy spoon caff in the country (and one of very few left), this old pad, frequented by celebrities from X-Factor winners to the Krays, is well worth the effort. Cheap as chips by the London standard and well worth the value for money.
- Mala， 2 Marble Quay, St. Katherine's Dock（tube: Tower Hill），📞 。 Expensive Indian cuisine. Tandooris, Biryanis, and other specialties. View of the docks, full bar.
- Laxeiro， 93 Columbia Rd, E2 7RG（tube: Hoxton），📞 。 Family run Spanish Restaurant established in 1982. Amazing Spanish food.Great for lunch when at the flower market)