|货币||Swedish Krona (SEK)|
|人口||9,875,000 (2016 Census)|
|电力系统||230V/50Hz (European plug)|
|语言||Swedish, large Finnish speaking minority|
There are three traditional lands of Sweden, further divided into 25 provinces, landskap, which make up the cultural identity. The provinces mostly coincide with the 20 counties, län, the mid-level political entities. The municipality, kommun, is the bottom-level political entity, typically containing a town or a city, with surrounding countryside. Some municipalities used to hold city (stad) privileges, and still style themselves as such, though there is no legal distinction. Most municipalities have their own visitor centre.
|诺尔兰（Norrbotten County, Västerbotten County, Västernorrland County, Jämtland County and Gävleborg County）
The sparsely populated, northern part of the country, spanning more than half of Sweden. Lots of wilderness, with forests, lakes, great rivers, enormous marshes and tall mountains along the border to Norway. Great for hiking and winter sports.
|斯韦阿兰（Dalarna, Närke, Värmland, Södermanland, Stockholm County, Uppsala County and Västmanland）
The central part of the country, with cities such as Stockholm, Uppsala and Örebro, and a heritage of mining and metallurgy.
|约塔兰（Blekinge, Småland, Öland, Östergötland, Halland, Västergötland, Bohuslän and Dalsland）
Götaland has a lot to offer to the visitor from Medieval cities to amusement parks and two large lakes.
Sweden's breadbasket and gateway to Central Europe, with a Danish heritage.
Once an independent nation, possibly the cradle of the legendary Goths, this limestone island is unlike any other place in Sweden.
- 哥德堡 (Göteborg) is a port and industrial city on the west coast, second in size.
- Karlskrona has been the base for Sweden's navy since the 17th century.
- 基律纳 is Sweden's northernmost city; a rather unusual place, known for a large mine, a space flight centre, and the Jukkasjärvi ice hotel.
- 林雪平 is Sweden's fifth city, with a large university.
- 马尔默, with a quarter million inhabitants, is connected to the Danish capital Copenhagen by the Öresund Bridge.
- Umeå is a university city in Norrland.
- 乌普萨拉 is a lively pretty university city with Viking age heritage, the fourth largest city in Sweden.
- Visby is the only city on the Gotland island, a Medieval centre of commerce with an impressive city wall.
- Örebro is an industrial city with an impressive Medieval castle.